Senior iOS Developer
Gempool are working with an exciting startup based in Dublin City Center. They provide fully automated technical support for the connected home. Their product understands the status of all connected devices in the home and uses this information combined with voice based interaction to help the homeowner through any problems they may be having.
The ideal candidate will have a strong development background in developing consumer focused web, messaging/voice and mobile applications using best in class software frameworks and will have commercial software development experience in delivering production ready mission critical systems to a large user base.
- Help drive the development of the Mobile Platform, working on Product design, research and development.
- Assist in the development of the Mobile Software Development Kit components developing out the SDK’s for IOS, Android and interaction channels such as Amazon Alexa & Google home.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team of architects, product managers, engineers and creative designers to create compelling use cases that are Production ready.
- 3+ years of iOS Mobile development experience
- Understanding of enterprise technologies, including Python, Java, Spring framework, JS frameworks(React/Angular), REST/JSON, SSO (OAuth).
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries integration into Android and iOS
- Knowledge of push notifications
- Experience in Mobile App Network protocols (Bonjour, UPnP, Netbios), and messaging bus technologies such as MQTT.
If interested call Cathal on 01 901 7820 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org