One of Ireland's leading brokers are currently on the look out for a Joomla/PHP Developer to join their team. They are after individuals who are talented, motivated and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance business. They are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and who wants to progress within the organisation
The role will also involve developing features, changes and updates web enabled applications as well as contributing to existing code base to enhance integration between alternative operational support systems.
- Design, program, and deliver web development projects on the Joomla CMS using, Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery and PHP frameworks.
- Support development of projects from inception through alpha/beta testing and final delivery.
- Automated testing and deployment tools administration (Selenium, DevOps, Grunt).
- Identify, communicate, and overcome development problems and creative challenges related to complex web and application-based projects
- Keep current with programming languages/platforms within the web development/web application, and desktop application space.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant web development experience, and preferably in the financial or insurance industry.
- Applied knowledge of web development process and demonstrated abilities to write and follow technical briefs, technical requirements, data schemas, and data descriptions.
- Content Management systems experience, Joomla CMS experience a must.
- UX/UI Design.
- Administration of cloud based platforms, AWS/Azure.
- Git Version Control.
- Ability to understand creative and project briefs.
- Ability to accurately estimate the scope and effort required to deliver complex technical projects.
- Ability to give basic feedback on interactive design and make alternative suggestions when dealing with technology or platform challenges.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please apply here or email email@example.com