Our client is a Ireland's fastest growing software company and a true leader in the e-commerce space who use the latest .NET technologies. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout.They work with some of the best known global brands in eCommerce and we are continuously innovating to provide real-time friction-less checkouts.
As the Engineering Manager you will drive the design, development and technical ownership of a core element of our platform. You will collaborate with Architecture, Product and your Engineering Leads to deliver and maintain a high volume secure system that continues to support rapid growth in scale and road-map.
They are looking for an Engineering Manager that has the highest level of technical and people management skills and that has a passion for building high performing teams and driving technical excellence. You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving our engineering practices. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DDD, TDD, unit testing and integration testing.
- Attract and retain top engineering talent
- Foster career growth and strong team culture
- Drive execution to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
- Collaborate cross functions to support planning and road-map prioritisation. Anticipate technical challenges and define strategy through long term planning.
- Support the development team in achieving technical excellence
- Contribute to engineering wide initiatives as a member of the technology leadership team
- Continuously strive to introduce improvements and innovations to the team
- Exemplary Leadership and People Management experience
- Experience building and maintaining 24x7 production critical systems.
- Deep technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems. Adept at identifying and solving challenges around security, scaling, resilience and consistency.
- Experience in eCommerce is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of development stack an advantage: C#, WebApi, .NET Core, Microservices, No SQL, Azure.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development working within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems.
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
If your interested send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 901 7820 for more info