GemPool Recruitment is currently recruiting a Technical Architect for a large Insurance Software Company in South County Dublin.
You will be involved in supporting and running their cloud-based infrastructure to ensure availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, and security. You will be mentoring members of the team as well as being hands-on. The ideal candidate will be expected to provide technical vision and technical direction to the product.
- Responsible for product functioning and technology
- Champion the architecture evolution of the product
- Works with Development Manager to provide estimates for new product features
- Work on Product implementation
- Actively manage design reviews
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in software Engineering.
- Design skill
- Spring and Hibernate
- AWS experience (s3, Lambas, ec2, etc..)
- WebLogic and JBoss.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- You should have 10+ years of software development experience, with strong experience with full stack development and ideally 3+ year in a Technical
- Experience working in an iterative agile development environment.
There is very competitive salaries and benefits on offer. For more information, please contact Rory Lawlor on 01-9017822 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org