GemPool’s client is a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology, bringing taxi companies to the forefront of their industry. They provide agile, flexible world class cloud based taxi dispatch systems, online booking engines and taxi booking apps that integrate seamlessly with each other.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and be on the right side of the change that is sweeping this industry. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience developing in Android.
- Knowledge and appreciation of using TDD and testing Frameworks.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services using XML/JSON data formats.
- Commercial experience in some common third-party libraries (e.g. Retrofit, Volley, ButterKnife, Dagger, Picasso, GSON, Crashlytics, Google Analytics, JodaTime, Espresso, etc.)
- A deep familiarity with Java and Android Framework
- Experience of working within a continuous development environment and source code repositories
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics or science
- Experience with Kotlin is preferable
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Github and Jira
- Experience of collaborating with a UI/UX team
- Experience in integration with Bluetooth devices
- Experience in Interaction with Google APIs (e.g. Location Services, Google Maps, GCM, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store.
What they offer as a company:
- A competitive package
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training
- An opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in an ever changing mobility space
- Help to develop your career through professional development, further education and training
If you would like to work for a world leader and are up to the challenge, apply now by sending your CV to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01 901 7820