Our client is one of Ireland's fastest growing software companies and a true leader in the e-commerce space. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout.
Our client's team is running on Build-Measure-Learn cycles using Kanban, they are one of the largest Azure PaaS adopters in Ireland and we use a range of Azure products: Service Fabric, CosmosDB, Application Insights, Log Analytics, Data Explorer. They rely on Azure DevOps to support the ALM for all development teams.
- You will contribute to the overall cloud design, together with the rest of the architecture team and will contribute to the overall technical solution for dealing with tenanted deployments and CI/CD pipelines.
- You will take ownership of NuGet C# packages that play with infrastructure, so Messaging, Caching, Telemetry are a few examples of C# packages that are owned by DevOps and are used by several applications in our ecosystem.
- You will be expected to think outside the box, you won’t find answers to the problems in StackOverflow!
- You will be required to constantly improve and augment the current packages and tools
- Drive newer C# extension pipelines: Roslyn extensions (Analyzers, Refactoring actions, CodeFix providers, etc.), dotnet CLI extensions and Azure CLI extensions.
- Excellent knowledge of C# you should be at the leading edge of your field.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure, constant tracking of the Azure Product roadmap and the ability to design complex cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of development stack: MVC, ASP.NET Core, Cosmos DB, Application Insights and Service Fabric.
- You like working in highly skilled teams, where everyone is a peer
- You like to work in a fast-moving environment, and you aren't afraid to change things to make them better
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures - Common sense over process
If your interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 901 7820 for more info