Senior Backend Developer
Our client is a Ireland's fastest growing software company and a true leader in the e-commerce space who use the latest .NET technologies. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout.
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer. Working in an Agile environment you will be part of a product team contributing to the ongoing evolution of ecommerce products. This will mean working with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and QA Engineers.
We are looking for someone that will fit in with a culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. Refactoring should not be an issue and is actively encouraged. Test driven development should be part of your daily development tasks.
They are a .NET house and you should have great experience in using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications: .NET, .Net Core, Web API, Cosmos DB.
Our Client's solution runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform so any knowledge of working in this environment would be very beneficial.
You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, unit testing and integration testing.
- 6+ years commercial experience
- Excellent knowledge of C# you should be at the leading edge of your field.
- Cloud native architecture
- Knowledge of development stack: WebApi, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Dependency Injection, Microservices, Restful architecture.
- Experience in the Azure stack beneficial: App Insights, Cosmos, Service Fabric, REDIS, etc..
- Strong candidates that are interested in moving to the .NET stack will be considered
- Domain Driven Design experience an advantage
- Experienced in Test Driven Development working within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems.
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
If interested call 01 901 7820 or send your CV to email@example.com