Job: Network Development Engineer
Location: Dublin 4
Rate: €300-450 per day
Term: 6-11 Months
We are currently on the look for a number of talented Network Development Engineers to work in our Data Center Network Engineering organization onsite in a world leading multinational. This team is responsible for designing massive scale data center networks. Engineers in this organization define the hardware platforms, physical topologies, routing architectures and software control systems for these networks.
For the Job, we are looking for people with:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience is mandatory.
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP (confederations and complex route reflector topologies), OSPF, MPLS, RSVP and ISIS
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major router platforms; specifically a deep technical understanding of all internal hardware components and understanding of router system design.
- Strong Unix/Linux skills and the ability to code in Python, Perl, shell, C or C++
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis
- Highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading company in a challenging role that will have you working with Top Engineers on a complex project.
If you would be interested please submit your CV or feel free to call Robert on 01-9017821.