Senior UI Developer
Our client is an eCommerce company who provides technology platforms for retailers and brands who wish to sell their products online into global markets. They have recently been selected to support a number of large US based online retailers with their plans to expand internationally, and are looking to hire a new Senior UI Developer for their office in Swords.
- Strong experience with some or all of the following: Angular (6+) Typescript, RxJs, Jasmine, Karma and Protractor, Webpack
- CSS language: SASS
- Knowledge of state management patterns like Redux and MobX
- Knowledge of CDNs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Ensuring that the common framework is being followed.
- Curate some of best practices as npm packages.
- Work with security specialists to ensure all Ui components work under a consolidated security convention.
- Advocate for good agile development practices.
- Communicate with designers to translate visual designs and concepts into web applications.
- Career Growth: Learning and Development Programme, Technical Training, Tuition Assistance, Professional Certification
- Health & Wellbeing: Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Wellness Programme, Corporate Gym Membership
- Work Life Balance: 25 Days Holidays, Flexible Working Hours, Sports Club, Social Club
- Family: Paid Maternity Leave, Paid Paternity Leave, Life Assurance, Income Disability
- Just Everyday: Subsidised Restaurant, Free Parking, Free Tea & Coffee, Xmas Hamper, Concert Tickets
- Financial: Competitive Salary, Pension, Stock Option Scheme, Bike to Work, Travel Tax Saver, Relocation Assistance
Does the idea of having a crucial role in a fast-paced eCommerce environment exhilarate you? Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (01) 901 7818.