Our client is a Ireland's fastest growing software company and a true leader in the e-commerce space who use the latest .NET technologies. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout.
As a Business Integration Engineer you will be providing technical leadership and guidance to our clients customers while they are building their integrations. You will work with our business development teams to gather requirements, advise on configuration and customisation options and act as a user champion in both internal and external integration discussions.
They are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. You should be customer focused, detail oriented and a self starter.
You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, unit testing and integration testing.
- Manage new on-boarding into the ‘business as usual’ environment by working with various internal teams to provide a superior on-boarding service to our clients and operational teams
- Ensuring strong relationships are built with all clients and client technical teams
- Manage all technical aspects of engagement with retailer from onboarding integration through to release
- Plan and participate in scheduled client and client technical team daily meetings and stand ups
- Understand fully all product offering features and functionality
- Collaborate with the engineering teams to understand new requirements and technical platform roadmap
- Evaluate new tools and technologies based on current and future feature requirements, performance, cost effectiveness, and reliability
- Strong technical background
- Comfort with code-level debugging for both eSW and customer.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years commercial experience in Software Development
- Working knowledge of programming languages, preferably C# and SQL Server
- Familiarity with .NET applications and running queries against production SQL databases an advantage.
- Knowledge of eCommerce Platforms such as Magento, Hybris, SFCC or Shopify an advantage.
- Knowledge of Continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous delivery tooling
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Confidence and comfort with customers
- Ability to think on your feet and assist our customers with their technical issues
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business.
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems.
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done.
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships