Front End Developer Perm or Contract
GemPool are working with a global publishing production company in Dublin. They are looking for a talented Front End / UI Developer to join their Development team The candidate will be highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of programming. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience with in a fast pace dynamic environment. The candidate will also be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative within Frontend development, as well as show their self-determination in decision making within platform design and implementation.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work in a cross-functional agile team
• Ability to collaborate on and create UX/UI experiences and work with back-end developers and stakeholders
• Ensure that tasks are completed efficiently and reach set deadlines.
• Maintain and evolve existing and new designs
• You are comfortable taking a data-led approach to design.
• You will be a passionate advocate for the user.
• 5-6 years experience in Front-End web solutions.
• Experience with prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision) with UX web design skills
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
• Ability to quickly conceptualise and design solutions.
• Demonstrated experience woking with and leveraging Material design toolkits
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• A creative flair and an innovative approach.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org