Digital Marketing Specialist
GemPool Recruitment are working with a company in the mobility industry who are based in North Dublin who are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team.
- To be successful in this job you will need 2-3 years Digital Marketing experience, ideally in a B2B role. You must have proven results delivering performance improvements and lead generation via Search Engine Optimization, advertising and Social Channels.
- You will need working knowledge of Google Analytics, website CMS and Hubspot (or equivalent Marketing CRM tool).
- You will need the ability to optimise campaigns on data-based decisions.You will also need experience A/B testing landing pages and personalisation of websites via 3rd party tools.
- You need to demonstrate how you keep up to date with industry activities and knowledge.
- If you have experience in PPC Account Management, Google AdWords Certificates and an understanding of Google Tag Manager then this would be a plus. If you also have experience in creating campaigns, content development and design, this would be desired.
- They are looking for someone who can ensure the digital journey or ‘path to purchase’ is completely connected by mapping all touchpoints between campaigns, website and CRM.
- You will be working with the Market Research team and identifying and targeting different cohorts. You will also work with the Market Research and the Enterprise Sales team to support new market entry, using digital tools and techniques to validate research on where the opportunities are and how best to target them.
- You will be developing and implementing paid and organic digital marketing activities across social, search and display campaigns.
- You will also have to ensure that copy, messaging, creative are tested & optimised for deployment and consistent with their website and other channels.
- You will be analysing the customer engagement and developing ways to improve the customer journey and conversion metrics to meet KPIs.
- You will be arranging and running stakeholder workshops such as sales briefings, presenting reports and new campaigns that will help drive lead generation, sales demos and appointments and you will provide monthly and quarterly reports, analysis and interpretation of data on key metrics and deliver insights to be used for business decisions.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you would like to hear more then send your CV to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org