Job: IP Network Engineer
Term: 6-11 Months
Rate: €350 - €400 per day
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for outstanding Network Engineer to join our team on a contract basis 6-11, based onsite with a world leading IT company.
This job is based in a well-known industry giant. They currently boast one of the most sophisticated Networks in the world. For the contract, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Engineers. The company are continually evolving and is a place where motivated people thrive and where you will take ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
- Deploy network infrastructure across all network fabrics that supports the Retail Service, Payments and multiple cloud services.
- Scale the network across multiple global Data Centres.
- Create and improve simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality of delivery.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Work closely with our automation teams in defining the tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.
- Develop your own ways and means to automate away any common or repeatable tasks.
- Currently working towards a CCNP and ideally having a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid knowledge of IP Networking fundamentals such as BGP, OSPF and other R&S technologies would be critical.
- Some experience scripting in languages such as Python, Perl or Shell would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment, so some knowledge would be important.
- Able to handle ambiguous or vaguely defined challenges and articulate technical solutions through abstract thinking
- Must be able to integrate and work well as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of MPLS would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to work onsite with some of the best Engineers in the World. You will be challenged and excited by the work and sheer scale of the Network. If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821.