Full Stack Developer - Contract
GemPool Recruitment are working with a company based in the city centre who specialise in the digital transformation of their clients. They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team to work onsite with one of their largest clients. This would be a 6-12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
For this job you will be expected to work on both frontend and backend. You will be working with a team of developers to update the website applications. This role will involve working on various different projects.
- Strong experience with PHP (OOP) & JS (es6, React) essential.
- Proven experience building custom Wordpress templates using advanced custom fields
- Experience working with Timber and Twig
- Ability to write semantic, accessible HTML & modern CSS (Scss) to a high standard
- Experience with Git and Gitflow and Goat
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with Jenkins and AWS would be a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Loves a challenging and adaptable to change