Back-End PHP Developer
Gempool are currently working with a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology company, helping over 50,000 vehicles move their customers more efficiently across Ireland, the UK, US and Canada. They are a rapidly expanding tech company that doubled their staff numbers in 2016. Their customers’ ideas drive their product road map and the team are constantly innovating, solving problems and working together to achieve the goal of becoming the best in the business at helping their customers thrive.
With increasing demand for their product and new opportunities presenting themselves in the wider area of smart mobility, they are now looking to strengthen their team with exceptional PHP developers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant features using Agile work practices
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Assisting product managers and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Mentoring junior developers including code reviews and training
- Anything else that is thrown your way!
- 3+ years professional PHP development experience.
- Experience using Agile Methodologies and working in Scrum Teams.
- Solid working experience of MVC frameworks, and SQL Databases, and ORM tools (Symfony, Kohana, Zend, Doctrine etc)
- Strong working experience of Unit Testing (PHPUnit), TDD, Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Strong experience in WebSQL, jQuery and HTML
- Experience using agile methodologies and working in scrum teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
If you feel this is the right fit for you, apply here or email your CV to email@example.com